OUR ATTORNEY FEES ARE ONLY 25%
YOU DON’T HAVE TO GIVE YOUR ATTORNEY 40% (OR MORE). YOU ONLY PAY IF WE WIN
Andrew O. Stiffler is a 2013 graduate of Duquesne University School of Law, where he graduated in the top 25% of his class and was awarded the Leo J. Loughren Endowed Scholarship. While in law school, Attorney Stiffler was a member of the Appellate Moot Court Board as well as the Louis L. Manderino Honor Society. In both 2011 and 2012, he represented the University in the American Bar Association Arbitration Competition. During the Spring of 2011, he was awarded the Excellence in Legal Writing Award, an accolade given to the student with the Best Appellate Brief in their respective Legal Writing Class. Prior to law school, Attorney Stiffler earned a Bachelor of Arts in Communication from Villanova University, where he was a member of the Varsity Baseball team, Dean’s List, and Communication Honors Society.
Andrew, a Bedford, PA native, prides himself on being a young and energetic practitioner. He has handled numerous cases, both in the Minor Judiciary and the Court of Common Pleas, and has served as an Arbitrator in the 5th Judicial District.
In 2017, attorney Stiffler was awarded the AVVO Client’s Choice Award, as well as the “10 Best” Attorney Nomination for Client Service by the American Institute of Criminal Law Attorneys.
- J.D., Duquesne University School of Law, 2013
- B.A., Villanova University, 2009
- United States District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
PROFESSIONAL & BAR ASSOCIATION MEMBERSHIPS
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- Duquesne Law Alumni Association
- Pennsylvania Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- AVVO Clients’ Choice
- Excellence in Legal Writing Award
- Louis L. Manderino Honor Society
- Pittsburgh’s Finest 2017, City Paper – DUI & Criminal Defense
- “10 Best” Attorney Nomination for Client Service, American Institute of Criminal Law Attorneys