OUR ATTORNEY FEES ARE ONLY 25%
YOU DON’T HAVE TO GIVE YOUR ATTORNEY 40% (OR MORE). YOU ONLY PAY IF WE WIN
Karissa N. Murphy received her Juris Doctorate degree from Duquesne University School of Law. While in law school, Karissa N. Murphy participated in the Appellate Moot Court program, where she won first place in a national moot court competition hosted by George Washington School of Law. Upon graduation, Karissa N. Murphy received the Order of Barristers award, which nationally recognizes top law school graduates who have displayed exceptional advocacy skills.
Karissa N. Murphy also worked in the Civil Rights Clinic helping indigent clients file expungements, pardons, and discrimination claims.
Prior to joining the law firm, Karissa N. Murphy was a judicial intern to the Honorable Judge Judith F. Olson of the Superior Court of Pennsylvania.
- J.D., Duquesne University School of Law
- B.A., University of Pittsburgh
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
- Abraham Helman & Anna Helman Memorial Prize
- First Place National Moot Court Champion, Harold H. Greene, Joyce Hens Greene National Security Moot Court Competition—George Washington School of Law
- National Honorary Society
- Order of Barristers
- Shalom Moot Court Award